A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Do all things with love.
Want to find love fast and keep love forever? Because expressions of love and gratitude are so important in a long term relationship, one way to jump start your love life is by reconnecting with Love. Preparing food from your heart is an ideal way to connect with loving energy, so the best time to do this is when you are washing your whole grains. To enhance your connection with Love, remember to open up your heart to joyful experiences.
The process of washing brown rice is an ideal opportunity to harmonize with Nature and revitalize loving energy. The more you cultivate Love, the more you will experience it. The love you add to your food is the secret ingredient to a long lasting, loving relationship.
Learn how to wash brown rice in this video. As you caress the grains of rice, feel love and gratitude for your food. Take a few moments to do these exercises to help you notice a shift in your energy:
- What sensations do you notice in your body? Is there tightness in your shoulder muscles? Or are you relaxed and at ease?
- What emotions are coming up for you? Are you feeling fearful or anxious? Or do you feel peaceful and loving?
- What thoughts are you having? Are you distracted by the past? Or are you focused on the present moment?
Remember, Love attracts Love. So, the more you express love and gratitude, the more your relationship will evolve into a deeper, richer experience, even an exciting eternal love affair.
Healthy Relationship Tip
In some languages, the word love can be expressed in many ways. For example, in Greek, there are many words for different kinds of love:
- Eros means “passionate, romantic love” with sensuous longing, such as in dating or marriage.
- Philia means “friendship” between family or friends.
- Agapē means “love” in reference to general affection, such as for a good meal, one’s offspring, or one’s spouse.
- Storge means “natural affection” used exclusively for one’s children or family.
- Thelema means “desire,” such as to be occupied with something.
Love is the universal language that transcends time. So, to find love fast and keep love forever, start by finding how many ways you can say “I love you” to your Beloved.