A bit of lusting after someone does wonders for the skin.
Want to revitalize your sex life and get that “glow?” You may already know that eating a healthy diet and using natural products have an important impact on the quality of your skin and overall health. What you may not know is that an exfoliating body scrub boosts sexual vitality as well.
Besides removing dead skin cells and stagnated oils in pores, a full body scrub has many health benefits, including:
- Increasing blood, lymph, and energy circulation
- Helping the body discharge fat and toxins under the skin
- Allowing environmental energy to flow through body
- Relieving stress and relaxing the body
- Helping break down fatty deposits beneath the skin
- And improving sexual and overall vitality!
The body scrub is most effective as a cleansing aid when it’s done twice each day, in the morning and evening: Morning energy moves outward and upward. Doing a body scrub first thing in the morning activates energy flow and sexual vitality in your body. Evening energy, however, moves downward and inward, producing the tendency for rest and relaxation. So, an evening body scrub calms and relaxes you, melting and dissolving away tension and stress.
How to Get the “Glow”
To get started, all you need is a clean organic cotton wash cloth and a basin of hot water. It’s easy to take a few minutes every day to add a body scrub to your regular cleansing routine:
- Fill a basin with hot water. Wet an organic cotton washcloth and wring it out.
- Scrub your extremities in a back-and-forth direction toward the heart.
- Wet the washcloth again, wring it out, and move on to scrub another part of the body. Rub the cloth in a back and forth motion over the skin until it is pink.
- Remember to scrub your face, hands, each finger, and both feet.
A body scrub puts us in touch with universal energy and the rhythms of nature: the waxing and waning, and the upward and downward flow of the environment. When this universal energy flows through your body, not only will you get the “glow,” you will revitalize your sex life as well!
Healthy Relationship Tip
Lifestyle adjustments in addition to your body scrub routine can make a world of difference in the quality of your love life. Including some of these can help remove toxins from your body and enhance your sexual vitality:
- Exercise helps promote perspiration and improve circulation
- A macrobiotic diet helps discharge toxins and strengthen your overall metabolism
- Walking a half hour in nature also removes toxins and allows your skin and lungs to breathe fresh, clean air